Google
 
Web andalucianvillage.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pollen season


Its that time of the year again when I start sneezing all the time. Hayfever time. Quite funny, I never suffered from this before I moved to Spain, so it has to be something native to Spain / the mediterranean that I am allergic to. Could be olives, as the trees are all fluffy and hairy now with their light green flowers.
Every time I am out in the campo their is a loud buzzing going on with bees and other insects being busy and doing what it is they do, going from flower to flower.
Had a bit more rain last night, which is really a bit late in the season, but obviously always very welcome as southern Spain has been suffering a drought the last few summers. Our balsas and reservoirs are getting yet more empty, so lets hope this summer is not going to be too hot ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home