Google
 
Web andalucianvillage.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Sunday morning in pictures

Thought I would share my sunday morning with you this way. My little picture diary will show you the beautiful countryside in Sierra de las Nieves.
Not to mentions a very nice horse that I went riding on here in Spain.

Thw view is from Monda to the back of the Marbella mountain and also from Monda towards Malaga. This is horseriding country, and there are spanish horses almost around every corner.

Is there really any better way to start your andalucian sunday morning? Not for me!







2 Comments:

Blogger paris parfait said...

Great photos! I just found your blog through Expat Blog. I fell in love with Andalucia (especially Sevilla) and did a post today about the El Rocio pilgrimage. I'll keep reading your blog w/ interest.

7:25 pm  
Blogger The villager said...

Thanks! Had a quick peep at yours as well. Fascinating how many expat lives there are around the world.

Will try to take more photos, they do in truth speak more than words sometimes.

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home