Google
 
Web andalucianvillage.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Feria music

When my village celebrated its anual feria last month, the band on the poster shown to the left was one of the performing bands handpicked to entertain us all.

What? Not enticed by the look of them? Not excited about the prospect of hearing them live? Not eager to see what talents lay hidden behind their chuffed grins?

Well, neither was I!
I felt more drawn towards adding a bit of graffiti to their poster. Maybe something along the lines of "Who ate all the pies?"
But I didn't because deep down I am just too bloody nice.

So nice that I might even buy their new record which is supposedly out in the shops now. Nah, just kidding, I wouldn't dream of doing that. You would all think that I had lost my cool ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Hello,

How can I get in touch with you? Your blog is quite similar ti mine but I live in Ibiza.

http://mylifeinibiza.blogspot.com

If you tell me how to link to other blogs, I'd be very happy to link to yours,

Take care,

Hannah.

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home